PETAC ® is not only sound absorbing, user-friendly, and extremely decorative, it also amazes technically and ecologically. The acoustic material has a maximum absorption value up to 1.00 αw, is recyclable and eco-friendly, skin-friendly, anti-static and anti-allergic, fire retardant, low flammability and resistant to many chemicals, mold and pests.
- Sound absorbing according to ISO354 (Reverberation room)
- Fire retardant and low flammability
- Bs1 according to DIN4102
- Class B-s2, d0 according to EN 13501-1
- Not irritating to skin and eyes according to Reports 10061 and 10062
- No mold possible (PET fibers)
- Recyclable (100% PET)
- Öko-Tex 100 environmental label class 1 (ISO 17050-1) – report no. 1596
- No VOC or formaldehyde emissions: Class A + (ISO 16000) report no. 72153D
- Polyester fibers up to a maximum of 50% from recycled PET bottles.
Impressed by our top performances? Request your customized sample package
Are you looking for an acoustic solution with top performance? Look no further! A personalized sample package will help you make the best choice for the finish of your sound-absorbing PETAC ® panels.